Skip to the content
- Participation in the “The Creative Pixel Project” is open to everyone who loves to draw. No entry fee is required and all rights to the entry remain the property of the “artist.”
- All participants who submit an illustration to this project, will be referred to here as the “artist”
- The “artist” grants the non exclusive rights to “The Creative Pixel Project” to use the image submitted in all formats, electronic or otherwise for the purpose of creating a large scale art project.
- By submitting to the “The Creative Pixel Project” the entrant agrees to abide by all the rules of the project.
- Participation in the project is open to people of all ages, to everyone who loves to draw.
- Each “artist” may submit only one illustration and must be original. Plagiarism, infringement of the rights of others, or other violations, will result in disqualification.
- Each illustration submitted to the project should answer the following question: “What does your personal COVID-19 Quarantine Look or Feel like to you.”
- The launch of “The Creative Pixel Project” begins on April 20, 2020 and ends Tuesday, June 30th, 2020. All participants must submit their illustration via Instagram and tag us at @TheCreativePixelProject.
- All the illustrations submitted are eligible and could to be selected as part of the digital mural project and print project.
- The Creative Pixel Project, is owned and operated by Anna Goodson Illustration Agency. All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2020